• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X-Fi EQ..Missing??

g1xx3r

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
5,501
I just installed the X-Fi XtremeMusic with the drivers from Creative's site(no gui)..Where are the EQ setting.Are they only available with the Gui drivers??
 
g1xx3r said:
I just installed the X-Fi XtremeMusic with the drivers from Creative's site(no gui)..Where are the EQ setting.Are they only available with the Gui drivers??


I think you only get it with the complete control panel installation.
 
If you were installing the drivers for the first time (Or a fresh instal after a format or whatever) you MUST use the CD that came with your card. I just tried reformating my HDD yesterday and installing the newest drivers on Creative's website so I didn't have to update the ones on my CD and such. Well, the audio didn't work. Uninstalling the drivers and using the CD and then upgrading with Creative's website worked perfectly.

Only problem I have had with my X-Fi so far.
 
Thanx for the replies OK..I guess I should just use the EQ in musicmatch if I dont wanna reinstall the CD stuff..Any other way to get around it??
 
The EQ in musicmatch is a software eq, the eq in the CL control panel is hardware.
 
BBA said:
The EQ in musicmatch is a software eq, the eq in the CL control panel is hardware.
Hmmm..I was afraid of that..Any way to install the EQ w/out the gui??
 
Back
Top