TechLarry
RIP [H] Brother - June 1, 2022
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2005
- Messages
- 30,481
I tried to install the Cubase LE software that came with the card. It won't take the serial number creative provided on the red card that came in the package.
It looks like the 4th group of letters is missing a letter. All the others have 5, and when you enter them it automatically skips to the next field, until you get to group 4 and since there is only 4 characters, it doesn't jump and the first letter of the 5th group ends up there.
Something ain't right here.
I dread the thought of having to get support from creative on this.
-Larry
It looks like the 4th group of letters is missing a letter. All the others have 5, and when you enter them it automatically skips to the next field, until you get to group 4 and since there is only 4 characters, it doesn't jump and the first letter of the 5th group ends up there.
Something ain't right here.
I dread the thought of having to get support from creative on this.
-Larry