• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

x-fi effects problem

themandude

n00b
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
31
Hi guys I just got a x-fi extrememusic and it's a good card. I also play guitar and in creation mode you can record. It comes with a bunch of effects like autowah chorus ect.... when I play my guitar i can hear the effects but when I go to record it just records my guitar signal no effects.. So I hope one of you guys knows how to fix this? Maybe I missed a settings or something.


Thanks
 
themandude said:
Hi guys I just got a x-fi extrememusic and it's a good card. I also play guitar and in creation mode you can record. It comes with a bunch of effects like autowah chorus ect.... when I play my guitar i can hear the effects but when I go to record it just records my guitar signal no effects.. So I hope one of you guys knows how to fix this? Maybe I missed a settings or something.


Thanks

Try the "What You Hear" option on " Input section.
 
Back
Top