X-Fi Digital input

alg7_munif

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
5,862
Can my X-Fi XtremeMusic accepts a digital input? Anyone has one of this? Is the mini jack on the I/O module different from a normal stereo mini jack? I bought a cable for the flexijack to spdif output, it looks like just a normal stereo minijack to one RCA cable so I tried my cheap stereo minjack to 2 RCA cable, one of the RCA works for spdif output so I think that the other RCA end could also be used for the input if the mini jack on the Creative's digital I/O is the same as a normal stereo mini jack but I can't detect any input with the X-Fi. Maybe my cable is not working because it is just a cheap old cable or the mini jack on the digital I/O is different from a normal stereo mini jack. Btw how I do know that my X-Fi is receiving a spdif input, is there any monitoring feature? With my X-Meridian, if I turn on the monitoring, I can hear a sound when there is a spdif input.
 
Back
Top