Is there some guide on x-fi audio creation?
I read in some reviews that you can tweak things durning ripping and such.
I have some cd's that need a little tweaking. Maybe with the parametric eq.
However, I really can't figure out how to do this correctly.
I can play something on itunes and hear it in creation mode with the "record what you hear" function. This just seem strange to do it this way. And how do I save my tweaked file?
I have only used simple wav file editors before. With those you import the wav, tweak it, and then save. I must be missing something really obvious here. Searches here and on google did not turn anything up except sites talking about the creation mode.
Thanks.
I read in some reviews that you can tweak things durning ripping and such.
I have some cd's that need a little tweaking. Maybe with the parametric eq.
However, I really can't figure out how to do this correctly.
I can play something on itunes and hear it in creation mode with the "record what you hear" function. This just seem strange to do it this way. And how do I save my tweaked file?
I have only used simple wav file editors before. With those you import the wav, tweak it, and then save. I must be missing something really obvious here. Searches here and on google did not turn anything up except sites talking about the creation mode.
Thanks.