• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X-Fi and receiver problem.

UnknownSouljer

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 24, 2001
Messages
9,041
I'll make this short.
I just bought an X-Fi (xtreme music, but that shouldn't matter) and then installed drivers etc, and am using a 1/8 mini jack y-plug to RCA to connect to my receiver.

For some reason my receiver will no longer allow me to control volume levels for the 'incoming sound' from the X-fi.

I haven't had this problem before and I was wondering if there are any solutions to it. Adjusting sound using the windows volume control is not handy to say the least.

Edit: Receiver is Denon 785s
 
Back
Top