X-Fi acting weird?

oqvist

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Dec 24, 2001
Messages
8,936
I got some weird sound. My DT 770 PRO:s sounds fine for music just about all the time but in some games like GTR 2 and also while watching this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8174434092918399802&q=audi+group+b

I get brr from my left speaker. If I change the cables I get brr from my other speaker so either it´s my cable or the x-Fi that does it.

I tried it on an Audigy 2 and didn´t have that issue on that.

Is there any fix to this?
 
RMA it. :p
In case you missed my email, your motherboard did in fact come from Monarch. ;)
It is amazing what you can find when you dig through the last 130 pages of your paypal transaction history. :D
 
Now it´s really acting up but I got a PCI card and maybe that interferrs with the XFi?

Or it was my compressed air that messed it up. I didnt held it upright and I noticed it spewing fluid on my Xfi... But I mean its made for this purpose so it shouldn´t harm it you think. Just so you dont spray to long and freeze it lol.
 
This is a hard nut to crack...

It seems like if you start cold its fine and then when you use for a good while you start to get it. Something on the X-Fi overheating???

I have also noted I get it on youtube, mp3, games but from what I can tell not from my CD:s... To a much less extent anyway.

I have the ATH-A900 now as well and it´s the exactly same issue...

Must be something really weird with the sound card but what? I am afraid if I rma it they will claim it´s not faulty grrr... Testing it for 20 minutes max something not finding anything...
 
Back
Top