• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

X-530 Help!

melomania

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
266
I recently purchased an Audigy 2 Value sound card and I know that it supports 5.1 surround sound. I plugged in everything with the corresponding colors on my X-530 speakers and I cannot get any sound out of the center or rear right speaker. I have my Creative Audio Console and Windows Control Panel set to 5.1 speakers.

Whats the problem?
When using a DVD player such as PowerDVD should I select a 6 speaker setup?


HELP!!?
 
Correction, the center channel works now for some reason. Now I just can't get the rear right speaker to work.


Any help?
 
Back
Top