• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

www.cdw.com X800 XT PE orders

Tracking # yet

  • Yes

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • No

    Votes: 50 96.2%

  • Total voters
    52
bragging threads are lame :)


you could have at least put an option "do you hate me because I'm beautiful"
 
I JUST ordered mine today cuz of the lame asses at BB didn't ship my card today, and have no idea when it'll ship. At least CDW is a lot cheaper (espically with a CDW acct).
 
creedAMD said:
bragging threads are lame :)


you could have at least put an option "do you hate me because I'm beautiful"

What are you talking about? How is what I posted bragging? I jsut wanted to know if others have received a tracking #. It's an honest question; maybe I didn't make the first cut to receive their card out of the people who ordered from CDW. Geez.. :rolleyes:
 
why is it alright for this guy to post this thread http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=765131?

You even ridicule some guy for saying this...

tylerhskate said:
nice way to drop over 500 bucks

You then say this.

creedAMD said:
Nice way to show jealousy.

Some people have the money to shell out, it's there choice. I know people that drop $15,000 on a home theater, is it stupid? No, it's their hobby

Don't come into my thread and bash me for posting a legit question with a legit pole.

Thanks, :rolleyes:
 
[BB] Rick James said:
why is it alright for this guy to post this thread http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=765131?

You even ridicule some guy for saying this...



You then say this.



Don't come into my thread and bash me for posting a legit question with a legit pole.

Thanks, :rolleyes:

Sorry should have let you know that I was being funny and jealous. I thought the "don't hate me because I'm beautiful" would have done it. I know that you weren't bragging. I wasn't bashing you bro. Sorry if you misunderstood.
 
creedAMD said:
Sorry should have let you know that I was being funny and jealous. I thought the "don't hate me because I'm beautiful" would have done it. I know that you weren't bragging. I wasn't bashing you bro. Sorry if you misunderstood.

Naw I'm just kidding as well. It's all good.. It's been a long day; you could have said hi and I would have taken it hte wrong way. Sorry dude no hard feelings? Lets hug... lol
 
[BB] Rick James said:
Naw I'm just kidding as well. It's all good.. It's been a long day; you could have said hi and I would have taken it hte wrong way. Sorry dude no hard feelings? Lets hug... lol

Ok.. we're hugging... uh... what's poking out of your pocket? :eek:


ahemmm!!!!!! Did you watch the game last night?
 
creedAMD said:
Ok.. we're hugging... uh... what's poking out of your pocket? :eek:


ahemmm!!!!!! Did you watch the game last night?

No I didn't. Who won/what happened?

Guess what guys; there is a rumor floating about that the CDW orders are dropped back until the 24th... :eek:
 
Did you really need to make a poll for this thread? If people keep making too many pointless polls they will probably disable them again...
 
mcryptic said:
Did you really need to make a poll for this thread? If people keep making too many pointless polls they will probably disable them again...

I'm sorry I guess I don't know how to determine whether my poll is any more pointless then a poll that you might start. Please show me how to determine the uselessness of my post so that going forward I won't have to waste your time.
 
Simple, if you can post a response in the thread with either a yes or no answer then you don't need a poll.
 
mcryptic said:
Simple, if you can post a response in the thread with either a yes or no answer then you don't need a poll.

And how is this poll is different from a poll that has a question such as "which card is better"? You can post your answers by responding on that poll as well; same as on mine. Hell lets just take polls away because it's pretty obvious no one knows how to use them according to you. :rolleyes:

I don't see you ragging on this thread
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=765053
 
That thread is different because its asking a very broad topic, very few people ordered a x800 from CDW, but a lot of people will be buying a new card.
 
mcryptic said:
That thread is different because its asking a very broad topic, very few people ordered a x800 from CDW, but a lot of people will be buying a new card.

You still have yet to answer why I'm not entitled to creating this thread; no matter how board and no matter how few people you think ordered from CDW.
 
ATI and Nvidia better ship out all their cards before everyone in these forums dies of accute PMS
 
I called CDW just about an hour ago and they said that they didn't get the shipment in today, and don't really know when it will arrive, so I'm thinking the first couple fo weeks of July is when most people will get their orders.
 
The Athlon FX 53 (939) is impossible to find (retail). The X800XT and 6800U are also impossible to find.

I think it's a conspiracy! :eek: :D
 
One thing that bugs me about CDW is they put a hold on my credit card the day after I pre-ordered, seems kinda weird they'd do that before they even had the product in stock.
 
Okatha said:
One thing that bugs me about CDW is they put a hold on my credit card the day after I pre-ordered, seems kinda weird they'd do that before they even had the product in stock.

Is it a debit card? If so they did that to mine as well; that's jus to authorize the funds. In a day or two that "hold" will be released. If it's a credit card the hold might still show but most likely it won't. I thought the same thing when I gave them my debit card.
 
they pre-authorised the amount on my credit card too, but it's not been "charged". Seeing as how $460 is a fairly large purchase (at least for me with a 2k limit) I can see whyt They have basically tied up that much of my credit line, but you won't get "billed" till it ships.
 
That's the thing that bugs me, my credit limit isn't very high and this hold wiped most of it out. Gah should have started buildling credit years ago, oh well.
 
Untill a few days ago my limit was only $500 with my Wachovia Visa, and that was my only card. I couldn't pre-order the x800 at BB with that card, so I opened a BB card, they gave me $1500. I canceled that order, so that card has nothing on it now. A few days after I placed the preorder and got the BB card, I signed up for Blue Cash. Amex gave me the $2000 limit on a Blue Cash card. I've only had a credit card for a little more than 3 months of my life (I've paid 3 bills on the wachovia card, that was my 1st card). I guess this is why ppls have multiple cards, to auctually let you SPEND the $ you have. Most of my $ is tied up in a money market acct (high interest, 2.1%) and so I can only write 3 checks out of that acct a month (and 2 e-transfers), so credit cards are handy cuz I can earn interest on all my $, unlike normal checking where you get jack for all your $ sitting there.
 
I cancelled my CDW order yesterday on the no news. Might as well wait till after the PCI-E launch next week to see if anything is of interest. If I have to wait anyways I would rather give my money to someone else.
 
Good idea. lol I might as well do the same thing. By the time I am able to get an XTPE in my hands, the PCI-Express versions will be out... (well, hopefully that's an exaggeration).

Anyways, it's not like I am running on an old card.

Once I do get a new one, this X800Pro will be for sale.
 
just in from my CDW acct. manager:

"I just checked on
your ATI 800XT card....unfortunately (I knew this would happen...damn
them!), they have backed it up to the end of the month. Hopefully ATI will
be able to follow through on this new eta."

Oh well, I think I'm keeping my order with them unless I find a better price from a good source.
 
so CDW didn't get their shipment from ATI today. They are suuposed to get one on Friday too, but who knows if they'll auctually get that. :(
 
Man the next gen cards are going to be launched before we get the dang things.. i talked to a lady at cdw who told me july 16 but she also said the manufacturer was way behind and that she couldnt guarantee they wouldnt push it back again.. :(
 
So what's going on with CDW? Their site has been down for me since Sunday and I haven't received an email back from the customer service rep about a ship date. It looks like it'll be the end of the month at the earliest huh? :mad:
 
ruffz said:
So what's going on with CDW? Their site has been down for me since Sunday and I haven't received an email back from the customer service rep about a ship date. It looks like it'll be the end of the month at the earliest huh? :mad:

According to the company I work for's account rep at CDW they were due a shipment today and one on Friday. Today's didn't come. My rep will let me know by friday if the friday shipment shows up. When he contacts me, I'll post here. I don't know if all of you have account reps, but I end up talking to mine at least once a week for regular business and he's been keeping me well posted about the ATI misshap so I figuerd I'd share what he says in this thread.

As for CDW being down.. I've not had an issue connecting to it. Try pinging them. I get 12.32.90.26 as the www.cdw.com IP, and I can hit the site via IP with no problems.
 
I also was told they would get a shipment the 9th. I really don't think it will happen as even the 15th is a stretch. With regards to responses by the CSR for the late July ETA, I am assuming this answer is for us to imply that they really don't know when they will be in. I figure when I get a tracking number they received their shipment :rolleyes:.

Hey Techguy thanks for the good info, at least someone is able to get some solid leads.

Edit: Who here was the one person that received a tracking #?
 
Techguy said:
According to the company I work for's account rep at CDW they were due a shipment today and one on Friday. Today's didn't come. My rep will let me know by friday if the friday shipment shows up. When he contacts me, I'll post here. I don't know if all of you have account reps, but I end up talking to mine at least once a week for regular business and he's been keeping me well posted about the ATI misshap so I figuerd I'd share what he says in this thread.

As for CDW being down.. I've not had an issue connecting to it. Try pinging them. I get 12.32.90.26 as the www.cdw.com IP, and I can hit the site via IP with no problems.

Well that's good news I guess.. hopefully they'll get them in this week. If they don't I'll probably cancel the order. I was able to access the site on my laptop so it's something messed up with my firewall. Atleast you have a rep that actually communicates with you. I've fired off 2 emails to the guy that's supposed to be helping me and there's been no response as of yet. I sent the first email around a week ago, pretty poor customer service.
 
that's cuz CDW basically doen't care about end users. But if you are a company, they love you like mad.
 
i pre-ordered an XT PE back on 6/14 and cancelled it on saturday. my 6800 GT arrives tomorrow.

i'm never going to pre-order anything again.

i don't think either the 6800 Ultras or the X800 XT PE's will be arriving in any significant numbers until mid-August. the reason is that the 1.6 ns RAM that these cards use is in short supply. @*$&ing Samsung. :mad:
 
Jerry1978 said:
i pre-ordered an XT PE back on 6/14 and cancelled it on saturday. my 6800 GT arrives tomorrow.

i'm never going to pre-order anything again.

i don't think either the 6800 Ultras or the X800 XT PE's will be arriving in any significant numbers until mid-August. the reason is that the 1.6 ns RAM that these cards use is in short supply. @*$&ing Samsung. :mad:


Same here, I will have my GT today. CDW told me that hey were supposed t recieve less than half what they had ordered and that it did not look good for me untill August. I ordered on June 23 after canceling GAteway. I canceled CDW and order a GT next day air . Time to get back in the game...........no pun intended lol ;)
 
ah geez.. I ordered from them on the 27th after cancelling with gateway.. I just hope to have it by a lan in late august, but even that isn't looking too great right now :(
 
[BB] Rick James said:
You still have yet to answer why I'm not entitled to creating this thread; no matter how board and no matter how few people you think ordered from CDW.


I like your thread................
I want my fing card :cool:
 
I was at FRYS on saturday and they had a Pallet of 6800 GT/OC from BFG on the floor, i pre-ordered a 800XT PE and a 6800U from, Best Buy, Comp Usa, neither have shipped. I bought a x800Pro last week so i could have something to screw around with, i made my Pre-Buys on 5/14 at BB and since then they havnt shipped the cards But they dropped the price of the X800Pros and the X800XT pe by $50 for 3 days and now they are full price again, they got 800Pros in 6800Gts in stock right now on there web site.
 
Back
Top