WWI or II FPS name?

Occidio

[H]ard|Gawd
I am trying to think of a game me and a friend used to play bitd. I almost want to say it was MoH but 2002 sounds a bit too current from when I thought I was playing it.
What are the names of all the WW style FPS's. I remember running thru kind of urban environments around broken up European villages.
I think it was around the 1999-2002 time frame, maybe it was MoH:AA but not sure.

RTCW? Dont know that acronym.

Edit - just saw Return to Castle Wolfenstein link on wiki so I have that figured out. I know it was not wolfenstein, dont think it was COD. Only COD I have ever played is WM2. Never played them on the PC.

theres a long list of MoH games going back quite a while, it could easily be one of them.

All I am seeing is 2002, 2004 and 2007 for the PC. I am guessing it was probably AA unless someone has another of these kinds of games around the late 90 or early 00's that I dont remember.

I remember running thru kind of urban environments around broken up European villages.
sure.

Definitely sounds like MOH:AA since there are several multiplayer maps that match up to your description (or singleplayer i.e. "Sniper Town" and the Tiger tank levels come to mind). It could also be Battlefield 1942 since there are a couple of maps that also match your description. Both games were released in 2002.

Back