WWE 2k15

AthlonXP

Fully [H]
Saw that Sting is in the game. I take it he must of signed a deal with WWE. Also heard this is going to be on a new platform as 2k is fully developing this game. I know its a wrestling game, but I tend to like them for what they are. Pure entertainment.

Yeah Sting has been doing some interviews on the WWE network i think. He definitely signed but who knows if he will wrestle again.

As for this game, i haven't really played any of the recent wrestling titles. I had one on the DS and i thought it sucked. I miss the old WCW/NWO engine. That was one of the better wrestling engines. So was Fire Pro Wrestling. Fire pro was 2d sprites but damn that was a fine game.

Looking forward to see what they can do with 2k15, maybe I'll pick it up. Do these recent games have online play?

Hopefully 2k revamped all of the gameplay and not just the graphics. If it has WcW vs NwO gameplay with nba 2k14 graphics that would make for a sick game.

I played wwe 14 and couldn't get into it at all. All you have to do is learn how to counter and you can stomp some one down real easy. Wcw/nwo is hands down my favorite wrestling game still

Hopefully 2k revamped all of the gameplay and not just the graphics. If it has WcW vs NwO gameplay with nba 2k14 graphics that would make for a sick game.

I miss the old THQ/AKI days. Those were the last wrestling games I enjoyed.

Just got my copy last night, holy crap the graphics are much improved. This will be one of those games that when I have friends over that we will just fire up and play.

Rented it from Gamefly and its a mixed bag. Some characters look great and others terrible. It has less content than previous games and really needed more time. They should have wired until around WrestleMania and spent more time on content.

I played wwe 14 and couldn't get into it at all. All you have to do is learn how to counter and you can stomp some one down real easy. Wcw/nwo is hands down my favorite wrestling game still

I agree 100%. I loved the old wrestling games but just couldnt get into 2k14. 2k15 does look amazing.

I might rent this one and check it out but I'm hoping for 2K16 Yukes finally given the boot. Yukes hasn't delivered a great wrestling game since the PS2 and it's long long past time someone else took over.

Back