WUProp

Gilthanis

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2014
WUProp has added a new "feature" to the apps list that you have crunched.

Applications in Red have been inactive in last 30 days

It isn't perfect, but it does help when filtering through a large list on what apps aren't active or that you have stopped running. I'm still hoping for more filtering options so that I can completely remove from site the apps that are completely dead so that I can easily scroll through the apps that I can still progress.

teamdaily.php

Last edited:
It appears the WUProp project has been down since sometime early this morning.

It went back down again. They are obviously having server issues.

bok has made some improvements on Free-DC to the individual apps rankings. Here is the link to mine http://stats6.free-dc.org/user/wup/1169 You can just copy and paste the link, then edit the number at the end to whatever your number (account) is to see yours. I'm not sure where to find the link from his site yet. But to be clear, bok only gets data for those whom have set their preferences at WUProp to publicly show their run time hours.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip, Gilthanis! Very cool stats shown there... Once I turned that functionality on in my WUProp preferences.

Looks like WUProp is having server issues, but I'm betting it is the hoster as L'alliance de Francophone's forums are also down. Then again, it could be coincidence.

Edit: Since Sebastien's signature page is also down... I'm assuming he is having difficulties or is changing some things.

Last edited:
Back