WTTF: mp3 player (ipod mini 2nd gen, creative zen micro, zen touch, ipod photo, nano)

obsolete

Weaksauce
Okay I would like to trade for a mp3 player (ipod mini 2nd gen, creative zen micro, ipod photo, zen touch 20gb, nano, etc.) Needs to be in great condition and would love to still have all boxes and accessories. This is going to be a xmas gift so as close to new as possible or better yet new :) .

Have: NIB Dell 1704FP 17" LCD and 3 mins used Dell 1905FP 19" LCD only turned on for a few mins to ensure no dead pixels still have EVERTYING new in the box so its in PERFECT shape. I'm willing to add some cash to these as well depending on what you offer

please pm me with offers

heat

i have a 20 gig mp4 player (plays movies music whatever you put on it) for 150 bucks

broken fastf/rewind button but works flawlessy comes with box and acc. RCA Lyra

letting you know bump :p

soulsaver

thanks for the offer but i'm really trying to look for one of the players in my list. bump!

I wish i found this thread sooner, I just sold a mint condition black creative zen micro =(

good luck to you though. bump!

showgun said:
I wish i found this thread sooner, I just sold a mint condition black creative zen micro =(

good luck to you though. bump!

:(
found one nano, but I'm looking for one more of the mp3 players i listed, need more belated xmas gifts.

Back