WTTF: HDs, Components, Tools, Hardware, Audio, ETC.

GNNR |AVault|

[H]ard|Gawd
Heyas,

I have a list of things I am looking for.

Black SATA cables, x2. I have some red and blue if you want to trade around (good, high quality cables mind you).

Black 5.25 HD swap bay, SATA direct... must be quiet, no LCDs. Spare tray for this rack appreciated. Cretech and VantecUSA make models I am interested in. No IDE to SATA conversion stuff, straight SATA only.

Black floppy drive, or better yet a black floppy and media reader (CF/SD/MD) drive in perfect condition.

6 in 1 to 9 in 1 media reader for 3.5 inch bay, black face, USB direct and/or passthrough connections.

Black Fan Screws and Thumb screws (around 20 thumbs and 20 fan screws), rubber grommets.

Heat gun, 350W or better (for shrinking heat shrink as well as softening paint.

92mm Panaflo H1A or H1B (not the loudest model, which ever that is, and not the super quiet one either as it has too low of cfm for my needs).

One or two WD Raptor 10KRPM SATA drives, matched if two. I may have some Seagate 120GB drives, SATA 7200RPM 2MB Cache for trade.

A moderately decent Aiwa, Sony, or Yamaha home theater Reciever/Amp. Must support digital video inputs and aggregation to output (up to four sources in) as well as both analog and digital inputs for CD, DVD, TV, and Aux/Console (want to hook up Xbox, DVD/CD, and HDTV tuner/Cable box in digital). 65 - 125 W per channel RMS (higher is better), full 5.1 surround and dolby support, discrete sub out(s) for powered subs, A and B output for support of standard stereo speakers as well as a surround set. Remote. Must work, be clean and presentable on the front face. No crazy front displays full of LCD/LED madness either. Black is better.

12V or better multi-purpose cordless toolkit. Circular saw, jig saw, router, sander.

Tools for molex pin extraction (both types). Must work, not eat pins.

3.1 or better Digital Camera that uses CF memory and standard batteries, has 4X or better optical and can do short video clips with audio. Must have acceptable battery life (200 pictures or so).

48bit, USB, 600x1200 scanner. They can be had for as little as $40 bucks online, but I would rather trade for a good working one.

SB Audigy 2 Platinum or ZS, complete. Prefer Platinum honestly, must have black faceplate for LiveDrive.

HP Deskjet 5850 or equivalent... networking, fast BW/Color, -PHoto quality

---------------------------------------------------------

My trade goods are listed here:

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=701324&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Add to that list the following items for trade (pure trade goods, ONLY, and ONLY for the items listed above):

A DFI LanParty NF Ultra II Rev A complete in the box that I figure is still worth around $65

An AMD 2700+ Barton I figure is worth $90 - I have several coolers of varying quality/price available to go with it if needed.

A 512MB Corsair XMS PC3500 (silver spreader) worth $75

A DFI NFII Ultra 'Infinity' mobo worth $85

Maxtor Quietdrive 40GB HD, IDE, 7200RPM, perfect physical/disc condition. $30 bucks

Bare firewire card, PCI. Works fine. $10

And a few other things too...

IF I can trade for some of the above items I may have the following also available:

Cannon A20 - http://www.steves-digicams.com/2001_reviews/a20.html $150

Logitech Z680 Speakers, no box, perfect order, Reb B control pod, perfect condition. $200

Lexmark X83 MF Printer, almost new. No box, all cables and software. Works fine, just decided I want seperate devices.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Add to that list the following items for trade (pure trade goods, ONLY, and ONLY for the items listed above):

Back