WTT: Xbox 360 Games

Gawd
My hours at work have been cut quite a bit lately. The upside is, i have taken some time between the job hunt to fire up the 360 again. Money is pretty tight right now so i am hoping to trade some of my 360 games for other games. I'm not looking for anything new or amazing, just something decent to kill the time. If you are interested in anything below, please do not be shy in sending me a game trading offer, I will consider just about anything except for sports games. Here is what i have

Halo3: Has case, manual and poster. Disc is in great shape.

Dead Rising: Has case and manual. This game is has very little time on it. Mint condition

Over G fighters: Has case and manual. Another mint game that has just sat here.

Assasins Creed: Has case and manual. Played for a few hours and has been collecting dust ever since. Mint condition

Mercenaries 2: Has case and manual. Played for a short while and then shelved it. Mint condition

Turok: Has case and manual. Beat it twice, very difficult and yet very enjoyable FPS.

Tenchu Z: Has no case or manual. Bought it on forum member on Ars like this, beat it,
shelved ever since. Disc is in great shape.

My Heatware

Pics of the games

Last edited:
PM me if u wanna sell any games.

We spoke about this through Ars; I've always been torn on this idea. I'm far less than a casual gamer and just pick up a game for a short while. Selling a game only to ship it out and go out to buy another is too much work for me considering i play games so sparingly.

pm sent again 450!

Back