WTT PS3

Irelandsoft

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
93
I have a ps3 60gig in perfect conditions.( no scratches)
comes with
- Hdmi cord or Component cables
- Power cord
- potentially 3 controllers (pm me detail)
- Killzone 2
- MLB:09 The show
- Little Big Planet
- Madden 09
- Infamous
- College hoops 2k8
- Call Of Duty 5
- also comes with official wireless ps3 Headset. (pm for detail)

I would trade for. just pm your offer and i will consider it.
-xbox360 elite with controllers and games. and maybe cash (depends on difference)
xbox360 with hdmi with controllers and games and maybe cash (depends on difference)
Laptop with a hdmi input as well as a bluray DVD Drive. can be internal or external.

I would prefer to do this locally. NJ/ PA Area. Thanks
 
Wanna sell LBP, Infamous, 1 controller, and Headset seperately? PM me a price shipped to Tx 76180 and we'll see
 
still waiting if your gonna break it up and let me get what I want.. lemme know how much your asking for LBP, Infamous, Controller and Headset..
 
Back
Top