WTT or Sell: Logitech G15 + MX518 for Wireless combo

clickclickw00t

[H]ard|Gawd
I just moved into a new place, and I'm using my older gaming rig for my HTPC. I have this MX518 which is in pretty good shape and a G15 which is in really good shape but the wrist rest's clips are broken. you can superglue it to the keyboard, but I never used it.

I'm looking to trade it for a wireless combo, preferable something with the mouse built into the keyboard. Its going to be for a home theater PC. Also, if you have Windows Media Center Remote+receiver I'd love to buy it from you. If you want to buy the keyboard and mouse from me, offer me something that will allow me to get a decent wireless combo kit.

heat is clickclickw00t and its perfect 41-0-0

hmmm, I've an iHome wireless setup, my wife has (barely) used it for about a month. Got it new. If not interested, what's your selling price for each and both?

Can you send me a PM with the iHome setup? If anything I might ask you to throw me some cash (the G15 was $129 when I got it 2 year ago) and the MX518 was like $50. I doubt that iHome is more than $30.

And I dont need a G400 I need a WIRELESS mouse keyboard combo not wired thats useless to me.

I have a Logitech DiNovo Mini somewhere around here. I know it to be in good shape. If I can find it, would you be interested?

Also, if its a HTPC KB/mouse combo you're looking for, you may be interested in this. $29

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back