WTT: My CF Cards for your SD Card FS: most intense airsoft mp5a2.

frank

Supreme [H]ardness
theroom1.JPG

mp51.jpg

forgive me if your well read and this sounds fuzzy...i havent played/checked out anything in a long time...

-Classic Army all metal MP5 A2
-Tactical foregrip with touch tac light on front
-stock flash hider with optional navy flash hider
-two hicap mags with a dual clip holder (200rnds)
-two batteries...I havent checked in a while but i think its a 750 and a custom 1000 (gonzo) if that doesnt sound right let me know and ill research it...i dont have them in front of me.
upgraded spring
-raised sight rail (hurricane)
-super intense red dot sight i forgot the name of.
...and im sure some other stuff i forgot.

i bought this about two years ago but do to my current living situation (college + nyc) im sure you can imagine why i cant use it. So as it sits, unused, in a closet at my parents house its not really doing anything for me up here except knowing I have it and cant use it.

The gun is an awesome condition and with the battery and spring it RIPS. the only thing different from the photo is i removed the cocking knob (only cosmetic thing on the gun really). I planned on using the gun in games so i figured it was just another thing to get stuck on something or break...only thing is i only played in the field once. unwarranted? maybe. Anyway to cut the crap im looking for 430 bucks for everything...so the gun, magazines, batteries, charger, ect. is all in there and i still have the original box.

lmk

I have a 256 SD card that I accidently bought off of newegg and realized it was the wrong one when i made it to the Al Hambra in Spain. If you were interested in trading for it (Rosewill) send me a PM

oh BTW im looking for an ultra - i need something fast.

Holy crap that gun is amazing lol I should buy that and use that to get back at him for shooting me and my other roomate like 237834 times this semester mmm...lol

bump...thanks for the kind words guys

Threads consolidated. keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread

been a while since ive been here...sorry about that. thanks mod(s)

bump. Like to sell the gun. took care of the CF cards

Back