WTT iPod Touch 2G (16GB), Sprint Blackberry Curve 8330, Terk Indoor HDTV Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCJones86

Gawd
For Sale:

iPod Touch (2nd Gen.) - 16GB - $200 + S&H
Bought this late 2008. This is the 2nd generation with a built-in speaker. I'll included a dock cable and case. I'm pretty sure I have the original box. I went to an iPhone, so I have no use for this now.

iPod Video - 30GB - $150 + S&H (OBO)
This is a couple years old. I think I bought it in the Fall of 2007. It served me well, but then bought an iPod Touch for the applications later.

BlackBerry Curve 8330 (Sprint, CDMA) - $250 + S&H
Bought this in the Summer of 2008. Comes with USB cable and hard plastic case. Bought an iPhone, so I have no use for this now.

Terk Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna - $30 + S&H
Bought this open-box from Best Buy just over a month ago to hold me over until I had satellite service installed. It's amplified, so it comes with an amplifier module that runs on the coaxial line between the TV and the antenna. Worked really well to pick up local channels. I can't guarantee reception in your home, obviously. It is this model: http://www.amazon.com/Terk-Technology-HDTVi-Indoor-Antenna/dp/B0001FV36E
Xbox 360 - console and cables only - $120 + S&H
It works well, but it's out of warranty. It was manufactured in 2006. I'm only willing to trade the console, a set of component cables that came with it, and the AC adapter. One of my controllers broke and I don't want to give up one of the two remaining good controllers I have. I replaced it with an Elite last year for HDMI support and a larger HDD. (Its HDD was given to a friend after I bought the Elite.)

TRADES: The only thing I'm interested in at the moment is a Logitech Harmony remote or a complete mini-atx build in a Shuttle case or similar.

Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=18926

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Yeah, didn't think to mention. The 360 is non-HDMI. :( That's why I upgraded. Otherwise, it works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back