WTT: Dell 3000cn color network laserjet for nice Epson photo printer

Solaris

[H]ard|Gawd
I've got this nearly brand new dell 3000cn color network laser printer here. It has under 100 pages printed off, and with a duty cycle of 30k pages per month, thats nearly nothing, as such the toners are 99%+ as well as any other parts in it. It was opened and tested, but Im looking to trade this printer for a good epson photo inkjet, one of the ones that has like 6 ink cartridges incl. red and blue OR possibly an ALPS MD-series printer if anyone has one of those sitting around. I'm in Austin Texas, will sell printer for $325 for pickup only, but will ship to trade... email me [email protected] . You can check the specs of this printer on dell.com- i believe it retails for like $440.

Also for sale in ATX, I have a 19" daewoo flat crt .... Great monitor, good picture, opened and tested, been sitting around, will part with it for $50 dollars. If someone wants to pay the shipping or needs anymore info on any of this stuff email me or pm.

Users without some kind of history in buying or selling online need not even bother contacting me, thanks.

Bump for a kick butt printer. I love mine and it does BEAUTIFUL phots :) (well for a laser anyway)

Back