WTT: 7820X + Gigabyte X299 for Threadripper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarslingerchris

Supreme [H]ardness
Just like the title states I'm playing with the idea of switching up and with the latest round of deals on the 1950X I'm hoping that will entice someone here to spice things up and give 5ghz a try! I'm not interested in adding cash on my end and if you are adding cash on your end then we're doing something wrong. If you don't think what I have is worth what you have then we probably shouldn't trade.

That said, I am interested in a similar quality setup on the AMD side of the fence as I haven't run team red since.............. well it's been too long. This setup is an absolute beast and while it is 5ghz capable with decent temps it was daily driven at 4.7ghz and only supplied the finest of current from either my Seasonic 1200w or my Silverstone 1500w for testing.

I have:
Intel Core i7 7820X 8c/16t CPU (delidded with conductonaut)
Gigabyte X299 Ultra Gaming Motherboard
Optional: EK Gigabyte X299 RGB Monoblock

In a perfect world someone messages me with a similar setup and matching monoblock and we trade and life is great but I'm more realistic than that so let me know if you have offers. If you want to buy the setup so I can just buy my own threadripper then make an offer via PM but for now this is for trade only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back