WTS: Zune HD 16GB, Kindle, Possibly Sprint Samsung Galaxy S2

Bleedblue12345

[H]ard|Gawd
Zune HD 16Gb.
Fine condition. Had for around 6 months. Slight scuff marks around volume / power buttons from normal use. Screen is in perfect condition. Works well and comes with charger cable.

$75 shipped.

Amazon Kindle Keyboard
Works well. Free 3G + Wifi Version. Fine condition with no visible scratch / scuff marks. Comes with free M-EDGE case. Comes with charging cable (no usb ---> DC adapter, sorry). Note: The battery is getting a little worn down and will only last a couple days between charges. Please be aware of this.

SOLD

Samsung Galaxy S2 Sprint

Samsung Galaxy S2 for the Sprint network. One month old, excellent condition with no visible scratches or anything of the like. Comes with attached screen protector and charging cable. Box is not at my current location, but can be made available if needed. Received this phone in an upgrade for myself personally, so has clean esn and the like. I am wanting to downgrade to a non-smartphone for personal reasons.

Trade: Basic Sprint phone in like-new/new condition (M370 preferred) + $ depending on
phone.

Sell: $370 shipped.

Pictures available upon request. Thank you.

Last edited:
Interested in trading that Galaxy 2 for a Epic 4G and/or Photon 4G? Both are in perfect condition, and the Epic comes with all accessories including the box. The Photon comes with the phone and wall charger. PM me if you'r interested.

Back