• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTS: Xbox 360 Premium Package + Extras = $850

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0ttl3

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 17, 2003
Messages
124
Hi guys. Haven't sold anything here in a while. This is what I got:

I have an XBOX 360 that I would like to sell. It comes with the following:

XBOX 360 CONSOLE
2 WIRELESS CONTROLLERS
HEADSET
COMPONENT HD AV CABLE
ETHERNET CONNECTIVITY CABLE
MEDIA REMOTE CONTROL
THREE XBOX 360 GAMEs - PROJECT GOTHAM RACING 3, MADDEN 2006, KAMEO
PLAY AND CHARGE KIT
12 MONTH GOLD SUBSCRIPTION TO XBOX LIVE
HARD DRIVE (20GB)

Shipping would be $50 dollars via UPS Insured. Local pickup available in the Newburgh, NY area. Willing to accept money orders and paypal for payment

Paypal and Money Orders for payment.

I'm looking to get $850 for it.

You can check refs if needed:

heatware: bottl3
ebay: bottl3

Thanks for looking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top