WTS: UBER GOOD DEALS! 2TB sata raid setup 700$ 2x 7800gtx 512 + WC 650$!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've spent the past 20 minutes trying to convince myself I need that 2TB array.

Of course you do, it's a good deal for 2TB. Be the only kid on your block to have the largest storage array and the most pr0n

bump
just sold all my 200-300gb's for 6 400gb satas
its nice to have all that space :)

DamtheMan, friend of mine is pming you with an offer, directed him here when i saw your deal. He is new here, and doesnt have any heat, but ill vouch for him as ive got some experience here and decent heat if you want a character reference. His nick is pc299

Drive cages, drives, raid card are pending...

Will do 600 on the videocards and watercooling if they sell by tomorrow morning!

I am back for more...
Chip and memory worked flawlessly. Have another skt478 non-prescott chip 2.8+? Or a 'econo' 865pe, 875, via 880, or similar(dual channel, prescott, at least 2sata) board? I would love to have a 875 back-up board, but funds currently don't exist for spare anythings. Again ship to 45248
Thanks to a great seller who has already bailed me out once,
Rob

buickgs said:
I am back for more...
Chip and memory worked flawlessly. Have another skt478 non-prescott chip 2.8+? Or a 'econo' 865pe, 875, via 880, or similar(dual channel, prescott, at least 2sata) board? I would love to have a 875 back-up board, but funds currently don't exist for spare anythings. Again ship to 45248
Thanks to a great seller who has already bailed me out once,
Rob

I'll shoot you pm later tonight with some info.

Drives, cages, and 3ware card is GONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back