WTS: Titanfall pre-order Origin Key - $45

WhiteZero

2[H]4U
EDIT: SOLD

I have an extra pre-order key for Titanfall on Origin I need to sell. I originally pre-ordered from a Direct2Play but decided to buy it direct from Origin after the fact.
I've plugged the key into Origin (didn't complete the claim, obviously) and confirmed it's a standard language copy. Direct screenshot:
C6Zvy6B.png

HeatWare

Last edited:
What was the pre order site? You should inform potential buyers if it was purchased via VPN on a site other than the official US Origin site. I'm assuming it was bought on the Russian site or with the Mexico VPN or you would not have re purchased it through the official US site?

What was the pre order site? You should inform potential buyers if it was purchased via VPN on a site other than the official US Origin site. I'm assuming it was bought on the Russian site or with the Mexico VPN or you would not have re purchased it through the official US site?

Purchased through Direct2Play. I've plugged the Key into Origin and confirmed it will register as the standard copy you get from Origin. So it's not a "Russian key" or anything weird.
C6Zvy6B.png

Back