WTS/T Full System (i7 930, eVGA e760, ASUS 670, + more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpmcleod

Limp Gawd
As the title states, I am looking to sell or trade a full system. At the moment I am only interetsed in a Xbox One with titanfall and Dark Souls 2 or bare. Others games dont matter too much. Cash will be needed on top for a trade and if you don't have GOOD heat (more than me with large transactions) you will have to go first.

Payments accepted are Paypal and Amazon payments (although amazon is preferred..)

System:

EVERYTHING IS PENDING EXCEPT RAM/CASE/BLURAY DRIVE.

i7 930 (Have had up to 4.0ghz but never really did much overclocking on this CPU so dont really know its limits), eVGA e760 Classified Mobo, 12gb Corsair Dominator GT 2000 cl9 ram, ASUS GTX 670 (Havent really pushed this card as Titanfall doesnt require it really), Corsair AX850 PSU, Two Samsung 840 pros 128gb in raid 0, H100i cooler for the CPU with 4 Cougar Vortex Fans in push pull (Have extra fans also if wanted), X-Fi Titanium sound card, anddd an LG Blu-Ray player all packed inside of a HAF XB case.

I started sleeving the cables in red/black as can be seen in the pics, but never got around to the PCIe and 24pin mobo extensions

If purchased all together, I will secure erase the drives and load Windows 7 64 Ultimate onto or leave bare whatever you prefer.

Price all together is 650$ + shipping costs. Please provide me with your zip code and I will give you a quote on the final cost on your end! It will be heavy and in the cases Original box. I also have the majority (if not all possibly) of the individual parts boxes as well that can be included if wanted.

Also have a Qnix Evolution II 1440p monitor with zero dead/stuck pixels that I was able to find and little to no BLB. I have been able to get it to roughly 90hz overclock. Anything over 100 artifacts for me and 120 was unresponsive. I am adding this as seperate from the PC as it will ship seperate as well. 280$ shipped.

I will consider parting it out if ALL parts have interested parties! This will be the price breakdown of the parts if parted out:

CPU/mobo - 200$
Corsair Dominator GT ram - 100$
ASUS GTX 670 - 200$
Corsair AX850 - 100$
Samsung 840 PRO ssds - 75$ each or 140$ together
H100i - 60$ without fans - 75$ with four Cougar Vortex fans
Case - 40$ + shipping costs (Blu-Ray player will be free as I doubt there is a huge market for it)

I have priced this PC to sell together as I really dont feel like mailing out 8 different parts. Serious offers only please! Will give good discounts for local pickup also to 28348 (NC)

Heat

http://imgur.com/CGaU4aU

Last edited:
If you happen to change your mind on trades, I have a Retina Macbook Pro I am looking to part with.

Ok bumping this up with an update. Have decided to part as I have had quite a lot of interest on everything. Atm I believe everything is pending except case/bluray drive and the Ram. Will try to update OP here shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back