WTS PSP Value Pack /w Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOM

Gawd
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
960
Price Drop!!!!!


I have for sale or trade a Sony PSP value pack system with all original contents included in mint condition. I bought the system last July and have used it less than 20hrs total. The unit has zero scratches screen or otherwise and O (zero) dead pixels. I installed a clear cover screen protector when I first purchased the unit to protect it from any finger prints, smudges or scratches. I hate to sell it b/c I do like the psp but I just don't play it at all. It does look nice sitting on my computer desk though. :D

I have ugraded the firmware to version 2.60 to check out the web, wma audio playback, rss channels and the location free player that works with the Sony portable tv's base station. Everything works as new and this unit looks brandnew as well. For those interested this model is the PSP 1001.

Included with the unit are the following accessories : sony psp charging cable, original neoprene case, leather carrying strap (white), original headphones white (used 2-3 times maybe), original 32mb memory stick plus additional 32mb stick, original demo umd and original box in mint condition. I also purchased the Logitech clear hard plastic carrying case in which I keep it in to protect it from scratches, dust etc. It's the Play Gear pocket one.

Also included is Ridge Racer & Hotshots golf in original cases with manuals in pristine condition. These were two of the best games released when I purchased it and still are imo. Also included is Resident Evil Apocalyspe UMD in mint condition in original case. Since I missed the pack in of Spiderman 2 on UMD I wanted to check out a movie,so I watched like 20mins of this to check it out. Looks and sounds awesome for such a small screen and small headphones.

I will try to post pics in the next day or so of everything included so you can see the excellent condition I keep my equipment in. I have Heat under JN25WIL but have done more transactions on the hardforums than I have feedback. I've left more good feed back than I have received. I also have excellent feed back on my ebay account under Jwilliams1063 and my gf's Jessica200sx as well.

PSP Value pack $250 new
Ridge Racer $40 new
Hots Shots golf $40 new
Resident Evil UMD $25 new
Logitech Case $20 new *Game & guide comes with the psp now*
Total $375 new

Oblivion $50 new
Official Hint guide $20 new
Total $75 w/tax new
*Game & guide comes with the psp now*

Grand total PSP bundle, game & guide $450 new!!

Now $250 shipped including Oblivion & the official $20 hint guide new never opened. Oblivion was installed played for 2-3hrs and uninstalled b/c it just wasn't for me.

I'm also looking to trade it for the following.

XFX,MSI,BFGTech,EVGA, or Leadtek 7800GTX in excellent condition, I prefer one that hasn't been OC'd or bios adjusted.

A pair of Western Digital 36gb Raptors in excellent condition with warranty left on each.

A nice 5.0-7.0 megapixel digital camera in great condition preferrably sony,canon,olympus,konica/minolta but if you have a nice one for trade let me know.

Would also trade for a nice used Dell 2005 FPW 20inch widescreen LCD or 2405 FPW or a 2007 WFP. (Hey ya never know ;) )

Thanks for looking and bump if you view plz :)

Pics now :) ...not the greatest but you get the idea.

05-24-06_2330.jpg


05-24-06_2331.jpg


05-24-06_2332.jpg


05-24-06_2333.jpg


05-24-06_2339.jpg


05-24-06_2340.jpg


05-24-06_2343.jpg


05-24-06_2344.jpg


05-24-06_2346.jpg


05-24-06_2345.jpg
 
Would you happen to have any decent sized mem sticks for this? Color me slightly interested, I've always wanted a PSP to tinker with homebrew. :p
 
Liver said:
bump, what platform is the oblivion?

Oblivion is for the PC DVD Standard Edition and the hint guide is the Official Prima $20 one never opened as stated. Game is in pristine condition.

Would you happen to have any decent sized mem sticks for this? Color me slightly interested, I've always wanted a PSP to tinker with homebrew. :p

I only have 2 x 32mb memory sticks for it as I never downloaded any huge amount of files to the system. One came with the system and the other I picked up for $5 bucks brand new miss priced.

Oh and bump :D
 
B-day bump ....come on someone hook me up with a good b-day trade or purchase a great psp so I can buy some new toys
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top