WTS PS3 Bundle, Almost new

wooster241

Gawd
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
851
For sale I have a 160gb PS3 in great condition, I rarely used it.
It is currently being formatted for sale so I will get pics up tomorrow!
Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=48341
Ebay: Wooster241


The bundle:
-160gb PS3 (All cords, including an HDMI cable) (a few small marks on the mirrored sides, nothing bad)
-One Controller with charging usb cable
-CoD: Black Ops (Perfect disc, no scratches)
-CoD: MW3 (Perfect disc, no scratches)
-God of War 1+2 Greatest hits (Perfect disc, no scratches)
-God of War 3 (Perfect disc, no scratches)
-Wireless Jawbone Prime (Black, refurbished). Has all earpieces except the earloop. Includes wall charger and usb charging cord.

IMAG0159.jpg


IMAG0157.jpg


IMAG0154.jpg


IMAG0156.jpg


Looking for $250 shipped OBO. I accept verified paypal or USPS money order
 
Last edited:
Damn, lots of PS3s up for sale recently.. I just bought one and have seen a few more in the last day or two.

GLWS bump ;).
 
I don't really need it but it would be nice to have a second one for my room.

I'll keep an eye on it and see if I have any money left at the end of the week (unlikely since steam sales are already killing me)

Bump anyway
 
Back
Top