WTS pny 8800gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bman123

Supreme [H]ardness
want to sell my 2 month old pny 8800gt 512mb card.I have everything that came with it new,box accessories I mean everything.I will only ship first If you have perfect heat.I will only take USPS money order or cash since I have no paypal.I have done business here with dew itt right and msarp.
$125 shipped for the card and $140 shipped with cod4
I have had the card running ati tool for 15minutes at the following clock speeds with no artifacts 750-1800-1020 from 600-1500-900.I reset back to stock clocks since I have crappy case cooling

wow 39 views and no pms.This is a OBO deal.Shoot me any reasonable offer and we can make a deal.

come on guys this card hasn't been registered yet so whoever buys get's the whole 5 year warranty.Cod4 will come along with it $140 shipped

Bump for a good card..

But..

What's hurting you right now is that MANY of the 8800GT cards are now available NEW at $140 and lower.. Some are still in the $170 range, but, if you REALLY want it gone, you have to make the deal sweet.. Just some advice..

well that is why I posted it for $140 obo with shipping with cod4 and a legit cd key.Someone shoot me an offer I will pay shipping and you get cod4 with it for free.
Will do for $125 shipped for the card or $140 for the card and game

bump. id edit ur first post with the new price but ive seen 4850 for around that price. good luck anyway

well that is why I posted it for $140 obo with shipping with cod4 and a legit cd key.Someone shoot me an offer I will pay shipping and you get cod4 with it for free.
Will do for $125 shipped for the card or $140 for the card and game

For real - update your original post with the new price, it should definitely sell at $125 shipped. Also, I'd really consider starting up a Paypal account because most people are hesitant send check/MO to someone with little heat. I can definitely vouch for you but I'm not sure how far that'll go.

BUMP for a good seller...

i will ship the card first but they have to have good heat.I know alot of ppl on here have heat so that shouldn't be a problem.

bump thanks for looking and if you do please bump
for me I'll return the favor

well I don't think my deal is going thru so it is back up for sale.I will ship first so the buyer can see that the card works.Buyer must have good references for me to ship first.After buyer see's the card works then they can send me payment.I have all the original stuff that came with it new and I am throwing in cod4 with it,I also have the original receipt.
I am going to bed now so someone please jump on this for $125 shipped with cod4

$120 shipped OBO someone buy this thing before the weekend I need the cash

$110shipped for the card alone I need to sell this thing so I can upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back