WTS:my system

littlegint

n00b
Hi,

Today I have decided to sell my desktop computer . I moving and will now be in a smaller space then what I am now. Here are the specs of my system:

AMD 2400+ Mobile Processor @ 2.4( Didn't try OCing that much)
Jaguar Thin Fin Aluminum Heatsink w/ Fan
512mb Generic stick of ram. Timming are tweakable
ATI 9200 128mb AGP( Plays HL2 at 1024x760 great)
Asus A7NBX motherboard, NForce 2 MCP-T
Maxter Diamond Series 40gb HD( Very thin)
500watt Xcasepower( Generic) PSU
Moded Aluminum Generic Case(Black)
54x CR-ROM Drive
6 LED Blue Fans ( blow hole, Window fans, Front& back fans, Side fan) Great cooling. 80mm
Comes with Windows XP Pro installed.

Email:[email protected]
Im new to selling and trading, so I don't have heatwhere. I would like to get a good start. LMK what your thoughts are if there was to be a possible sell.LMK :D

the price rage is from $550 to $500 or obo

So you know, you have a 52x CD-ROM, not 54x. You might want to change that. I think you need to post a non-free email address as well..

Silmatharien said:
So you know, you have a 52x CD-ROM, not 54x. You might want to change that. I think you need to post a non-free email address as well..

it is a 54x max cd-rom my email is a1213rican and you can im at the samething

Just a reminder
(5) No excessive BUMPING of your thread. Excessive bumping using Bump, TTT, ^^^, or other multiple wording to place your thread at the top is limited to 6 hours apart. Repeated long term bumping of a thread will not be tolerated.

Only post if your directly replying to someone :)

You also need to post a price

Cold Dark Shadow said:
Just a reminder
(5) No excessive BUMPING of your thread. Excessive bumping using Bump, TTT, ^^^, or other multiple wording to place your thread at the top is limited to 6 hours apart. Repeated long term bumping of a thread will not be tolerated.

Only post if your directly replying to someone :)

ok. thx. :eek: :D

what speed is the RAM?? 2700...3200?? also are you willing to part it out? if you are I might be interested in a few things LMK

Back