Hi all,
I am based in Singapore and I am posting my stuffs here for sale.
Payment mode will be Paypal. You can check my ebay feedback here.
You may e-mail me at melvintenghg@gmail.com to further discuss.
Working Condition: In good working condition.
Warranty Status: 7 days' personal warranty upon buyer receiving
Price: US$250 (Fixed Price) + Shipping cost
Package/Accessories/Extras:
- 7 bay DVD/CD duplicator case with 400W PSU and 3 x 80mm case fan
- 1 x 4-Port Multilane SATA2 adapter (Device) - Centronics Plate
- 2 x 4-Port SATA2 adapter (Host) - PCI Plate
- 1 x 1m Multilane cable
- 1 x ICY DOCK MB454SPF-B 4 in 3 SATA I & II Hot-Swap Internal Backplane Cage
Pics:
I am based in Singapore and I am posting my stuffs here for sale.
Payment mode will be Paypal. You can check my ebay feedback here.
You may e-mail me at melvintenghg@gmail.com to further discuss.
Working Condition: In good working condition.
Warranty Status: 7 days' personal warranty upon buyer receiving
Price: US$250 (Fixed Price) + Shipping cost
Package/Accessories/Extras:
- 7 bay DVD/CD duplicator case with 400W PSU and 3 x 80mm case fan
- 1 x 4-Port Multilane SATA2 adapter (Device) - Centronics Plate
- 2 x 4-Port SATA2 adapter (Host) - PCI Plate
- 1 x 1m Multilane cable
- 1 x ICY DOCK MB454SPF-B 4 in 3 SATA I & II Hot-Swap Internal Backplane Cage
Pics: