WTS Marantz NR1501 Slim 7.1 Receiver + 6 Orb Audio Mod1 speakers + misc (WTT for GTX980ti only)

DoubleTap

2[H]4U
Currently I'm selling this together - don't ask about breaking it up.

Marantz NR1501 - this is one of the few slim models they made that was 7.1 - It's in perfect working order and excellent physical condition - zero problems. Includes Marantz RC006SR remote
Marantz NR1501

Orb Audio Mod1 speakers (6) I have at least 2 desktop stands and 4 wall mounts for these. One has a very minor dimple in the grille (tip of pinkie sized, very subtle)
Orb Audio Mod1 (TLDR: sound great, sub is mandatory)

This is currently my PC Surround Sound rig - it sounds fantastic and gives great positional sound in games. I love it, but 95% of the time, I have to use headphones. (I don't like a center channel so I don't use one - receiver is configured for a ghost center)

$600 shipped well packed with bubble wrap, etc

(If you're in the Austin area and pick up, I'll include an Advent ASW1200 Subwoofer for free or deduct $25)

Here is the receiver and speaker setup from about a 18 months ago: Ultimate Surround Station - I have since moved and now the speakers are wall mounted.

Gefen HDMI Detective Plus (with power supply)
Amazon.com: Gefen HDmi Detective Plus: Electronics
$50 with the system. I won't sell this separate until the AVR and Speakers are sold - this will make your PC think it's always connected to the AVR, even when you switch inputs.

I'll trade for a quality air cooled GTX980Ti from a manufacturer with a transferable warranty. My bias is toward the reference cooler (not the MSI one that looks similar) or a quieter multi fan unit. If you have a higher end card, I'm open to discuss adding money to the trade. No ATI cards, nothing with a radiator, nothing lower than a 980ti.

Reviews/Feedback for david_rees | HeatWare.com

Paypal from established members accepted.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back