I have a used PS2, one of the big ones. Its only 2 years old and it runs beautifully. Progressive scan DVD playback, builtin remote sensor (it works with universal remotes) and all the original stuff, even the box is in great shape.
I also have an extra official controller, a couple games, network adapter, and all the original cables. I think theres a couple other extras and such ill throw in (controller extensions, stand...). The games are GTA:San Andreas, NHL 2004, ATV OffRoad Fury, and maybe another one or two ( i gave some away). I have not played games in about 6 months, but i still play dvds on it occasionally.
It was never modded, not even cracked open.
If youre interested PM me and we can work something out. Right now im thinking 120 or so shipped within the US.
I can take pics, and i have ebay feedback under andydumi. Heatware is just starting out under same name.
WTB area:
I am looking for 1GB ram, DDR 3200. Cheapo is fine, no need for great timings.
Also looking for Battlefield 2 for PC, and a couple web cams that work well and do 640x480 video.
I also have an extra official controller, a couple games, network adapter, and all the original cables. I think theres a couple other extras and such ill throw in (controller extensions, stand...). The games are GTA:San Andreas, NHL 2004, ATV OffRoad Fury, and maybe another one or two ( i gave some away). I have not played games in about 6 months, but i still play dvds on it occasionally.
It was never modded, not even cracked open.
If youre interested PM me and we can work something out. Right now im thinking 120 or so shipped within the US.
I can take pics, and i have ebay feedback under andydumi. Heatware is just starting out under same name.
WTB area:
I am looking for 1GB ram, DDR 3200. Cheapo is fine, no need for great timings.
Also looking for Battlefield 2 for PC, and a couple web cams that work well and do 640x480 video.