WTS: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 w/ Hybrid Conversion Kit Installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghoststalker

Limp Gawd
EDIT
Item has been sold!

Hello all,
I am looking to sell my EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 w/ Hybrid Conversion Kit installed (240mm AIO). Everything is working great, I was able to purchase the Kingpin edition today and would like to swap out. I did change the stock TIM for Kyronaut Extreme, my temperatures average around 65c with modest fan settings in Time Spy Extreme, in the upper 50s if I go full bore (Fractal Design S2 RGB) with fans on radiator set as pull on front intake. In games it is typically in the 50s.

My heatware:

https://www.heatware.com/u/27818/to

Asking $2000 shipped, will consider reasonable offer, I am mostly seeking to recoup my costs. I can include the original HSF for warranty work, it is the "black" trim edition. My card also seems to hit 480w fairly consistently, and I've seen it peak at 511w, with the OC bios installed.

Ships from Florida. If you want video of it in action, let me know, I use it on my Twitch Stream (padinnplays)

EDIT*
I should probably note - 65c is what I'm getting overclock in Timespy Extreme with +100v/125/500. Clocks around 2050. Haven't pushed it too much further yet.

Last edited:
Card remains available at this time. Some additional details - the warranty on the card does transfer, and I have not registered warranty on the hybrid cooler (so you can purchase extended or advance RMA on that if desired).

****EDIT***
Here is a video I made today showing it with a noise meter, temperatures, and audio recording so you can hear it. The audio is muted for first 4 minutes because I fail :) However after that you can hear what is most important. I was mostly explaining my testing - the initial sound profile is with the "stealth" option, no overclock, and the side of the case off. The rest you can hear just fine.

**ORIGINAL POST BELOW***

Here is a video of it running with every fan in case at max:

Picture of it:

My reddit/anandtech name is Carmen813, you can verify this on my heatware.

Last edited:
Remains available at this time, considering offers as well. I want to be able to open that Kingpin under my tree on Christmas :)

How would warranty work on this? Is it registered? Transferable?

Attachments

• 20201222_223412.jpg
    20201222_223412.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back