WTS: Evga 6800 Ultra

aggpirate

Limp Gawd
I have a like new agp 6800 ul. I just got a new Motherboard and it is a pci, so I need to sell this to get a pci card. This card is in exelent shape, and works perfectly. I would like to sell this for $300. Please Pm me or email me. if intrested. I DO NOT WANT AND TRADES!

Email [email protected]
Aim: XxSiverCartelXx

aggpirate said:
I have a like new agp 6800 ul. I just got a new Motherboard and it is a pci, so I need to sell this to get a pci card. This card is in exelent shape, and works perfectly. I would like to sell this for $260. Please Pm me or email me. if intrested. I DO NOT WANT AND TRADES!

Email [email protected]

ok....but your post says $260. I offered to pay you $260, and now you say you want $300? You should change your post buddy :confused:

aggpirate said:

Wow. Did I understand that you offered the card for $260; a guy said he'd take it at your asking price and THEN, you upped the price?

If that's right, it just flat sucks.

Yeah, I talked to the guy about it I miss counted my money :p And I thought i had $40.00 More but I did not so I can't sell it for the lower price anymore
Sorry :(

aggpirate said:
I have a like new agp 6800 ul. I just got a new Motherboard and it is a pci, so I need to sell this to get a pci card. This card is in exelent shape, and works perfectly. I would like to sell this for $300. Please Pm me or email me. if intrested. I DO NOT WANT AND TRADES!

Email [email protected]

So I'm assuming this is AGP?

First heat under you're user name - any other referances? Pics of card that you have it and it works? Forms of payment accepted (paypal-MO-etc..)?

And a bump...

Back