WTS: Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB DDR4-2133/2400 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bluntman

Supreme [H]ardness
980 Ti sold to ShepsCrook. Thanks!

Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB DDR4 kit sold to Furious_Styles. Thank you!

Attachments

• 790iUltra_top.jpg
    790iUltra_top.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 745px-Intel_mainboard_DX58SO_IMGP5949_wp_wp.jpg
    745px-Intel_mainboard_DX58SO_IMGP5949_wp_wp.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 0
  • 4850.jpg
    4850.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210405_093412.jpg
    20210405_093412.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210405_093433.jpg
    20210405_093433.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210407_194546.jpg
    20210407_194546.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210407_194557.jpg
    20210407_194557.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

nVIDIA nForce 790 Ultra SLI .. I got one. Rma"ed a board to evga back in 2007. The model below that and they sent me one of those. Works perfectly.​

Made a fun build a couple years ago with a Intel Xeon x5470 water cooled with 2 evga 8800gtx all under water.

Had no reason to use it so took it apart.

Not sure I want to sell though. Could use it for an arcade build but with the prices of graphics cards it may never happen anytime soon.

Even in Michigan 48044! Haha might have to sell it.

Last edited:
Yep, I've got one as well.

It came stock in an Alienware system. However, I've flashed the BIOS to a stock 790 board so it has all the bells and whistles that the stock board came with.

I would certainly entertain selling at $150.

If Eclypse doesn't pan out, shoot me a PM.

I think I have one in my closet. Let me check tonight and see if its still there. At beast it will be mobo + backplate with box and nothing else. I usually throw cables into a storage bin. Will update tonight.

I think I have one in my closet. Let me check tonight and see if its still there. At beast it will be mobo + backplate with box and nothing else. I usually throw cables into a storage bin. Will update tonight.
Awesome! I was starting to think nobody here bought these boards. Motherboard, I/O plate alone is fine if you don't have the box. Send me a PM with what you find.

I have love both my x58 boards, sorry both are still running perfectly fine tho 24/7 lota years now 5+ I think, do kinda really need an upgrade, but the ex58-ud5 w/5670 & p6x58D premium w/5675 with the 6 stick and 4 of Samsung RAM 4 GB @ 1600 11-11-11-28-1t 1.5 V, Worst part is the gtx780's being so outdated.. Sorry for the highjack good luck on your search...

I have love both my x58 boards, sorry both are still running perfectly fine tho 24/7 lota years now 5+ I think, do kinda really need an upgrade, but the ex58-ud5 w/5670 & p6x58D premium w/5675 with the 6 stick and 4 of Samsung RAM 4 GB @ 1600 11-11-11-28-1t 1.5 V, Worst part is the gtx780's being so outdated.. Sorry for the highjack good luck on your search...

Thanks! Just waiting on dvsman to get back to me to see if he still has his Smackover board.

Intel got mad at me for my review of one of these back in the day. They never sampled motherboards to us afterwards. It wasn't a bad board, but I felt that it missed the mark as an enthusiast gaming board. As an OEM type board, it's fantastic.
That's funny. Intel should have known that you were going to give a brutally honest review of their product. Sucks I can't go back and read the article. I miss the site. Anyways, on topic, I buy Intel desktop boards because of their (in my experience) reliability and stability, not for their tweaking featues, or rather the lack thereof. The last Intel board I had was a DZ77SL-50K and it had a fairly tweakable firmware, especially if you had a K series CPU. I have a DP35DP I'm very happy with with the exception of the mic in port not recognizing when a jack is inserted. I just use the front audio header and I'm good. I'm just looking for a solid platform to run an 1366 i7 or Xeon and with the flexibility of running either Crossfire or SLI, unlike the nVIDIA 775 boards in my possession. I'm glad to hear it will be fantastic at stock. I'm getting a killer deal on one for less than what I'm asking here. Now I need a 3x2GB DDR3-1333 kit for this... lol

That's funny. Intel should have known that you were going to give a brutally honest review of their product. Sucks I can't go back and read the article. I miss the site. Anyways, on topic, I buy Intel desktop boards because of their (in my experience) reliability and stability, not for their tweaking featues, or rather the lack thereof. The last Intel board I had was a DZ77SL-50K and it had a fairly tweakable firmware, especially if you had a K series CPU. I have a DP35DP I'm very happy with with the exception of the mic in port not recognizing when a jack is inserted. I just use the front audio header and I'm good. I'm just looking for a solid platform to run an 1366 i7 or Xeon and with the flexibility of running either Crossfire or SLI, unlike the nVIDIA 775 boards in my possession. I'm glad to hear it will be fantastic at stock. I'm getting a killer deal on one for less than what I'm asking here. Now I need a 3x2GB DDR3-1333 kit for this... lol

They knew. In fact, we caught flak with them over their X48 motherboard that preceded it. After a meeting and various exchanges Intel promised their next generation offering would be more in line with enthusiast expectations. Specifically, the BIOS, layout and some of the features weren't where they should have been for a flagship enthusiast product. As a result, I found the motherboard to be very good, but at the price it was a no go over competing options from ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and so on. I don't think Intel ever understood the market and as a result, withdrew from the motherboard market entirely not too long afterwards. I think they might have done an X79 motherboard, but if they did, we weren't sampled one.

Intel can be petty if an article doesn't go their way. But too their credit despite what I've said here and there, Intel has continued to support the work we have continued at TheFPSReview.

Your title says, "2x3GB" which doesn't exist and your listing states, "2GBx3". Perhaps fixing the title would make search results more relevant.

They knew. In fact, we caught flak with them over their X48 motherboard that preceded it. After a meeting and various exchanges Intel promised their next generation offering would be more in line with enthusiast expectations. Specifically, the BIOS, layout and some of the features weren't where they should have been for a flagship enthusiast product. As a result, I found the motherboard to be very good, but at the price it was a no go over competing options from ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and so on. I don't think Intel ever understood the market and as a result, withdrew from the motherboard market entirely not too long afterwards. I think they might have done an X79 motherboard, but if they did, we weren't sampled one.

Intel can be petty if an article doesn't go their way. But too their credit despite what I've said here and there, Intel has continued to support the work we have continued at TheFPSReview.
Funny that they never sampled you that next gen offering. Aside from buying one at retail (and I'm sure you were focused on reviewing "better" enthusaist boards) how could you verify their claim that the BIOS and features would truly be better otherwise? Petty indeed. I still think it's a shame they exited the motherboard market, they produced some very reliable boards if you didn't care about enthusiast features. Every board I've used from them I've been pleased with their rock solid reliability.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I might have you covered for the 4850 radeon and the 3X2 gigs of corsair 1600. I'll check when I get home tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back