[WTS] Caselabs S5 - ax860i - x2 250gb SSD - x2 gtx 780 - x2 Logitech G700 - 1tb Black

IronDoq

Gawd
Still just parting out my last mATX rig.

Computer parts...

Caselabs S5 - A beautiful case, my favorite case working with to date. Caselabs needs no introduction. Bought new by me. Has drop in 360 mount with top window. XL windows on both sides. Custom black and white paint job. 120mm x2 mount in the front. All the goodies. See receipt here. Have all original parts, accessories, screws, etc. $315 + split shipping

x2 Samsung EVO 840 250gb SSD - Used as my old boot drives, switched to M.2 for the new build. Link $65 shipped per, BOTH SOLD

Corsair ax860i - As the title states, a perfect condition ax860i. Been used in my rig for about six months. Will come with ORIGINAL cables, and original box. Fantastic PSU, can power and and all SLI setups while remaining whisper quiet. Link $130 shipped

WD 1tb Black - Switching to all SSDs, no room in new case. $35 shipped - SOLD

x2 EVGA 780s - Have two EVGA gtx 780s. One is a standard card and the other is ACX, both have lived their entire lives underwater. Currently have them under aquacomputer Titan blocks with EK backplates that I painted white. Would like to sell with blocks and back-plates. I have both original boxes and original coolers. Running them with the 1.21v bios. The ACX overclockes a litter farther, but I kept them at 1200 on the gpu and 300 on the memory each. YMMV.
$240 shipped each with block and backplate, ACX SOLD

Lamptron FC Touch - One of, if not the, nicest fan controllers on the market. No disk drive in new case, so it has to go. Link $45 shpped

x2 Logitech G700 - Used, but both in good condition. Only have original charging cable for one. Just takes micro usb. $30 shipped each

Trades?
GTX 980 or 980ti, but I'm in no real hurry here. Shoot me what you have if you're interested.

Ebay and Heat

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Are the Samsung SSD's the 840 or 850 Evo? You listed in post they are the 850 but your linked to the 840.

Back