WTS C2D, HDs, Headphones, Speakers, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vexeus

Limp Gawd
I'm buying a new TV so I'm gathering some extra cash. I've included several pictures so have a look.

Some prices have been lowered.

Windows Vista Home Premium - Retail

This is the full version, not an OEM. The package includes a 32-bit DVD and the 64-bit DVD that I ordered from Microsoft. I've parted out the system that it was originally installed on, and to my understanding, this retail package can be transfered to another PC.

$159 shipped CONUS.

X-Fi Xtreme Music

Card only. No problems.

$49 shipped CONUS.

E-MU 0404 sound card. I'm switching over to a macbook for music production and don't need this PCI card anymore. Includes the original box and all accessories. It is in like new condition and was purchased only 2-3 months ago from Guitar Center.

$69 shipped CONUS.

Audio Technica ATH-A700

Good condition aside from a little fraying at the plug (see first picture).

$79 shipped CONUS

Best Buy Insignia Bookshelves (3 pairs)
I think they are all in good condition. Some may have small marks on them. They are at my parent's house halfway across the US so I can't check.

$35 a pair for pickup in North Prairie, WI (53153).

Behringer A500 Amplifier
As far as I can remember, this unit is in flawless condition aside from a missing power cord that my rat chewed through (RIP chewy). The power cord is the same type as that used for PC power supplies I think.

$140 for pickup in North Prairie, WI (53153).

All items are available for pickup in Bakersfield, CA (93312) unless posted otherwise.

Heatware under vexeus
eBay under vexeus

HR-05 x1
8800 GTS - Sold
E6300 - Sold
Raptor X - Sold
Super.fi 5 EB - Sold

bump. Have an interested buyer on the card, just getting references.

bump. Have some interests in the card so it will probably be gone soon.

bump. Card is on hold and pending to be sold Saturday.

All the rest is fair game.

bump! Prices lowered $10 on everything except the card, which is still pending.

Thanks! I still consider myself a cheesehead despite moving to CA.

I'm not even sure what CA people are called. Liberals?

Anyways, bump! I added some stuff and switched stuff around. Keep an eye out for an old core 2 duo rig parting out soon.

Thanks! I still consider myself a cheesehead despite moving to CA.

I'm not even sure what CA people are called. Liberals?

Anyways, bump! I added some stuff and switched stuff around. Keep an eye out for an old core 2 duo rig parting out soon.

Well due to being "politically correct" I cannot say what I think of somethings done in cali so ill leave it at that. you miss the snow yet LOL we are getting alot this season

It's pending to be shipped on Wednesday. I'll consider it gone for now, but it might come back. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back