• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTS 4870x2 with Accelero Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristmasGT

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
342
Hello everyone! Just about to finish up my Eyefinity setup so it's time to get rid of the HIS 4870x2 OC, It has an Accelero cooler on it and is in great shape.

I'm looking for 200 Shipped anywhere in the USA. The only trade I'm considering is an XFX 5870 + Cash. I prefer Paypal only and you can find my Heatware under ChristmasGT

The card will be shipped with the original box via fed-ex

Also willing to Trade + Cash for an XFX 5870

The second pic is upside down because I'm using a modded Thermaltake Armor that's inverted





SOLD
 
Last edited:
Interested in any trades of any sort?

Look at my AMD Gaming rig FS thread see if anything catches your fancy.

PM if so.
 
a ridiculous amount of gpu power for that price. if i wasn't planning an eyefinity rig, i would be all over this.
 
WOW fantastic price. The cooler makes this a KILLER deal! The Accelero makes the video card absolutely quiet.
I am tempted.. hmmmm..
 
Hey guys, Three4Seven got dibs on it at 4:30 this morning, if he doesn't respond by 6 tonight I'll go to the next person in line, just want to try to be as fair as possible.

I'll update the thread if its sold but right now I'd consider it pending, thank you guys!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top