• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTS 2x9800GX2

Status
Not open for further replies.

avatardelta

PoofLess!
2FA
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
6,189
I've gotten the urge to go eyefinity so I've got a 5850/3 23" monitors on the way and I need to make up some of the cost, so to cut the loss and lessen the drain on my savings I have to sell these.

These cards have been folding for almost as long as I've had them and well, you know how well the GX2's perform. :)

Price: 160 each shipped USPS priority. Will try to ship on same day money is received. Consider the cards bare card only.

Preferred method is non-cc paypal.

Both cards pending.

Cards brands are EVGA and I believe BFG. Feel free to PM me with questions.


HEAT: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=65956


/waiting on GPU3
 
Last edited:
Both cards available or did you sell one?
Also, did you get your Ati yet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top