WTS 270x Vapor-x, Vertex 460 120 SSD / WTB Win 8.1 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpmcleod

Limp Gawd
As the title states im looking to offload some hardware and hopefully get my hand on a tablet or more preferably a 2 in 1.

All items ship USPS priority flat rate within a day of receiving payment unless otherwise requested.

Heat under bpmcleod

Will consider trades for tablet plus cash on my end if your heat is pretty good as well.

First for sale is a Sapphore 270x Vapor X. Purhased off ebay used and in good condition. Was never mined on by me. I did take off the blue fin at the end of the GPU to fit it in my SG05. It only required taking off two small screws. I may still have the fin and will attach if so but it is of no importance to the GPUs functionality. Come with original box and i believe accessories although im not entirely sure. 85$ shipped

Second is a like new OCZ Vertex 460 120gb ssd. Sent in an OCZ Agility 3 and they sent me back this one in shrink wrap unopened. I opened it and installed windows 8.1 to test it but decided against keeping it. So its only ever had windows installed on it once. 45$ shipped

Now on to what im looking for. Im looking to get my hands on either a Surface Pro for an ASUS t100. Im trying to keep my budget around 250$ or so. The condition doesnt have to be pristine. Good preferably (as in light scratches and maybe some scuffs are ok but no cracks or anything major is ok) but im open to most offers. I would prefer the 2gb version of the t100 and the disk space isnt much of and issue as i have a large thumb drive i can use as well as external storage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back