• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTK 9800xtx Value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erebus

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
2,636
Hey all, I've tried to research the selling price of the 9800xtx currently, but there are none for sale in the for sale forum, ebay, or anywhere else I can find. I'd imagine some folks would still want one for crossfire. Any idea of what something like a 9800xtx might fetch me now days?

Thank you,

Ð
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top