I was browsing around newegg and came across this...anyone else ever see this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835150067
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835150067
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was just wondering what kind of juice it sucks up...pstang said:it came out a while back... but this is the first one ive seen for sale.... afaik its a peltier cooler that has a fan blow over the cool side into the case... i bet it'll put a strain on the psu though
HighwayAssassins said:I was just wondering what kind of juice it sucks up...
the thing that kills me about this product is that having good case airflow can actually hurt your results, but having too little will overheat your machine.HighwayAssassins said:Thats not bad at all. Next question is how much do your CPU and GPU etc temps drop.?