WTB: Zune

Etherton

Will Bang for Poof

Looking for a Zune 16gb or higher. Mint condition. Great battery. Shipped to 42003. I've been watching them on eBay but really would rather deal with someone here on [H]. PM me if you have one you're looking to part with. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a 16g Zune HD, its been sitting in the closet for the last two years so don't know of the battery condition. It has my name laser engraved if that matters to you. I can also send you the case I have for it. I don't believe there are any scratches on the screen, but will look tonight.

PM me if interested.

Pm sent. I have one Zune 120GB and one Zune HD 32GB that I don't want to get rid of but they need to go to a good home. Will entertain any decent offer if you are interested. Forgot to mention in my PM that i have the charging cables and one Zune carying case.

Does the Zune software still function in Windows 8.1?

Yes it is compatible, no problems that I have encountered. I currently have it installed on Windows 8.1 64bit.

OP, I sent another PM, please let me know if you have any questions.

Let me know if you don't find one. I have a day 1 (I pre-ordered) 32GB ZuneHD with the original box and docs as well as a charging/sync dock.

Back