WTB: Your Hyundai L90D+ LCD w/ Broken Screen

benthelefty

Limp Gawd
Looking for a working Hyundai L90D+ that has a broken screen (and not visually useable). The Video and backlight boards need to work (the guts of it). Let me know if anyone has anything..

Thanks,
Ben

heat/ebay are benthelefty

I just so happen to have one of those setting in my closet. I can not confirm what the problem with the monitor is, all I know is that it will not power on. It worked fine, then we moved in 10F weather, and the next day it wouldn't turn. I think it's a power issue, not a back light / lcd issue.

ide be interested in ded LCD monitors so as long as the panel isn't bad or bused.. :)

panel its self if fine, never dropped, abused, etc, just wouldn't turn on anymore...PM if your interested we can work something out...mind be a bit expensive to ship as I don't have a box, etc.

heh, my bro's lasted just under 3 years before it started acting up. zipped over to newegg, pulled up the sales ticket from all those years ago, called hyundai, sent off the monitor and had it completely fixed within two weeks. and this was 3 months before the 3 year warranty ended. they had no problem doing it, i was surprised actually.

Back