Wtb Your Athlon Xp Motherboards!! Abit/dfi/asus!

galadar

Weaksauce
**********************************************************************************************
i also need an ipod mini hard drive asap. i believe it is my hard drive that is dead and i would love a replacement one. i know you people have dead ipod minis or whatnot.

they are going for 60 for 4gb, and 80 for 6gb on ebay. if anyone has a spare lying around please contact me. id like to pay maybe 50 for a 4gb obo
*************************************************************************************************
==========================================================
********retail packaging w/ warranty EVERYTHING included only*********
==========================================================

cross posted at anandtech pcper and eocf.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

im mostly looking for

A7N8X-X
DFI Lanparty-B
DFI Ultra Infinity
Abit NF7 (rev2)
Abit NF7-S(rev2)

hey there guys, i wanna buy your used, barely used motherboards.

i want PROOF that they work. also, i want everything included, full retail
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSPM!
PleaseSendPrivateMessage!!!

Though your request for the warranty is unrealistic, I PMed you just the same.

Yeah, I know first hand that Abit warranty only covers original buyer. I had to pay that damn $25 out of warranty fee once because of it.

DriveEuro said:
Yeah, I know first hand that Abit warranty only covers original buyer. I had to pay that damn $25 out of warranty fee once because of it.
what about asus?

I'm not completely sure about them. I had to RMA a PC-DL one time and they didn't ask for anything. One time I also had a PC-DL bios go to crap on me. I just called them up and told them that. Sent me a new bios chip in 2 days, no questions asked.

Also, how much are you looking to spend on these NF2 systems? I have a AN7 with 2500M and SLK800. I was gonna put it up as a folder, but if your asking amount is in my range I might sell instead.

Folding also costs money out of my pocket. I just build a Pentium D 820. That was about $500 there with watercooling included. XMAS bills are starting to pile up.

Selling this would be a smart move for me.

a bump 4 ya...cuz i looked :)

best of luck finding something that fits the bill. you may want to consider buying from a vendor online or locally so you can have warranty through your vendor.

many manufacturers will offer warranty to original purchaser only, and other manufacturer warranties are for x number of years, begining on the date of manufacture. i have 1st hand experience with "from date of manufacture" from Giga-Byte and ECS, both replacements cost me $25.00 per board.

galadar said:
i am talking about manufact's warranty. the 3 yr or 5yr that come with stuff like this

Yes, I know. You made that clear to begin with.

As stated previously, most of us aren't dealers or resellers, and most of us actually use these boards when we buy them. We don't let them vegetate on a shelf in the original box in hopes that someone will ask about buying them later at half of the original value. And once the boards are used, even if it's "a little", the clock starts ticking on the warranty.

If you want the full 3 years of warranty you'll have to purchase from an authorized reseller (such as ExcaliberPC or NewEgg) and get solid proof from that seller of date of purchase. I've been through that drill enough times to know how it works.

Well, I would sell you mine if I had my new system ready, but it's not :(. This board is obviously working as i'm typing on it now.

Damn.....I got an NF7 and an NF7-S....but I don't have the boxes. Hmmm.....oh well bump for ya anyhow.

Back