• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Your 10th Gen Intel Gear

boss99

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
2,668
Hello all,

My box up and died on me last week and I'm trying to get it up and running while keeping what I can from the old box. Does anyone have a LGA1200 motherboard and CPU they're willing to part with? At this point, I don't think I need RAM and I can spend up to 200 for the right combo. I'm trying my best not to get gouged and I'd like to not have to resort to using FB marketplace and gambling there. Let me know, thank you.

EDIT: My heat
 
Last edited:
Do you have other hardware that only works in a LGA1200 rig? LGA1700 (12th, 13th, and 14th gen) also supports DDR4

If you're fine with AMD you can get a new Ryzen 5500 and B550 motherboard for $200 and drop in your DDR4.
 
I have a 10th gen Xeon with mobo, if that is of interest shoot me a pm. I can let the total system go for a good deal.
 
I'll be parting out my rig in sig soon if that stuff interests you.
 
Back
Top