• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB Xeon E5 2630V3 and E5 1660V3

phnguyen90

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
189
I am looking to buy a large quantity of Xeon 2630v3 and 1660v3 to build server for my customer. Looking for OEM or retail chip but not engineer sample. I am also interest in other model such as 2690V3 and 2699V3.

Please send me your offer if you have any for sale.
Thanks
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, but for now I am only looking for 2699V3 2630V3 and 1660V3
 
I have 2 2620 v3 for sale, retail and lightly used. Let me know if you'd interested.
 
Back
Top