Jan 19, 2006 #1 M Marvelous Supreme [H]ardness Joined Apr 26, 2003 Messages 4,117 I bought one thanks...
Jan 20, 2006 #6 A AMDude Limp Gawd Joined Nov 30, 2005 Messages 188 I still have mine available if interested.LMK
Jan 20, 2006 #8 C CrAzYsPyDeR Bad Trader Joined Apr 11, 2001 Messages 1,671 i have one fs for 95$ shipped , don't know the version but i know for sure it isnt a thompson drive comes with 1 s controller + hookups , for 105$ shipped i can offer a additional s controller
i have one fs for 95$ shipped , don't know the version but i know for sure it isnt a thompson drive comes with 1 s controller + hookups , for 105$ shipped i can offer a additional s controller
Jan 20, 2006 #9 M Marvelous Supreme [H]ardness Joined Apr 26, 2003 Messages 4,117 back at you guys. AMDude I'll pass thx for the offer
Jan 20, 2006 #11 A AMDude Limp Gawd Joined Nov 30, 2005 Messages 188 $110 shipped sealed with extra controller(Microsoft) and DVD platback kit both sealed.
Jan 20, 2006 #12 M Marvelous Supreme [H]ardness Joined Apr 26, 2003 Messages 4,117 Why don't you sell it on ebay. You would get more money than $110 especially for a new xbox. I need a used one thanx.
Why don't you sell it on ebay. You would get more money than $110 especially for a new xbox. I need a used one thanx.