WTB Xbox 360 + Kinect (working & unmodded) $150.00-$200.00 depending on extras

jerryrigged

Limp Gawd
EDIT: Purchased one, thanks all!

Hey all,

I've been browsing the interwebz for a working XBox 360 and Kinect in good standing with Microsoft the past few days but haven't found anything yet. I'm looking for an XBox 360 with Kinect that is working, isn't modded, hasn't had problems, has some size of a hard drive, and is in good standing with XBox Live (hasn't had the account banned). I'd prefer a black one, but will go with white... Ultimately I only really care about the essentials that go with what I've mentioned, wires (hdmi would be nice if it were included), the actual system and sensor and a working hand-held controller. If that's what I get offered, I'll offer $150.00 and will pay the cost of shipping. If I get offered that and a bunch of other stuff that I might find interesting, I'll pay (up to) $200.00 plus shipping. My heatWare is also "jerryrigged."

Thanks for your replies in advance,

jerryrigged

Dead thread!

Last edited:
Just noticed that when I updated my email address my forum message capacity dropped so my message box was "full." I've fixed the issue (the confirmation email was in my spam folder), so if you tried to PM me and you couldn't, feel free to try again.

Thanks!

Purchased, thanks all! Dead thread!

Last edited:
Back